Are you struggling with your purpose?
You’ve been told that God has a purpose and a plan for you but you’re wondering if it's really true.
And if God does have a plan for you, you aren't sure where to start anyway.
You're worried that there won't be enough room for you and your dreams amidst the noise of what everyone else is doing. After all, it seems like everyone has a plan and a purpose, except you.
Maybe you're about to start college and you aren't sure about what you've chosen to study.
Maybe you're in college but you feel passionate about something else.
Maybe you're in a dead-end job and feel like there's no escape.
It's time to experience the freedom that comes with pursuing God's purpose for your life.
Hey! Watch this.
I see you.
You're wondering if there's more.
I'm here to tell you that there is.
In 5 weeks to finding your purpose, you will experience the freedom that comes from knowing that God has a unique plan for your life - one that will exceed your dreams and expectations.
Pursuing God and his purpose for your life will transform the way you see yourself and think about your future.
Are you ready?
During this 5-week course, you will understand:
1. God's purpose for you
- What it means to live with purpose
- God's purpose for christians
- God’s purpose for you
- My story: Pursuing God and his purpose for my life, the "God-nudge" moments, quitting my internships, working my full time jobs, starting a blog + quitting my job
- God has MORE for you
2. Biblical characters living with purpose
- Explore the stories of biblical characters living out God's purpose for their lives.
3. How to dream again and get practical writing out your dreams
- The 5-step process to finding your purpose
- Who to speak to and trust with your dreams
- How to write out your dreams and understand your purpose
4. How to distinguish between what's God's will and what's not
- How to hear God's voice + know His leading
- Why we have the Holy Spirit
- How to know the Holy Spirit's prompting
5. How to take practical action start pursuing your purpose
- How to take action
- How to take that first step and subsequent steps
- How to avoid burnout while pursuing your purpose
See what people are saying about the course:
“I was having a lot of doubts about Lord’s will for my life and the path I was choosing for it. That’s when I took the decision of enrolling into Finding Your Purpose Course.
With the help of the different sessions, I found out many things I didn’t understand before. I recognised my fears and how the devil was using them to just get me far away from the path God planned for me.
At the end of the course, I had an immense sense of peace to know that I’ve discovered the truth about my purpose in life.
I encourage all young Christian ladies just like me, no matter which situation in life they may be facing, to make a step and take this course. It will open your mind and heart about God’s perspective on your purpose.”
- Fiorella, 26
Before taking this course:
- You are unsure of your purpose
- You don't know where to start
- You're worried that there won't be enough room for you
- You're afraid of the future
- You're struggling to trust in God
After taking this course:
- You understand your purpose and are living with purpose
- You know where and how to start
- You understand that there is room for your dreams
- You are sure of your future in Christ
- You are trusting in God
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When does the course start and finish?
It is a completely self-paced course, so you can go through the content at your own pace.
How is the course content delivered?
The course content will be delivered via a combination of video lessons, text, worksheets and devotionals.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After you join the course, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like.
What's your refund policy on this course?
I know you’re going to love the course. But if for any reason you’re unsatisfied with the course, you can request a refund within 14 days after purchase.